Staff Council Welcomes New Members For 2022
Kalah Byrd, Dominique "Niccole" Coleman, Savitra Dow, Samuel Evans III, Julie Kimble, Raquel Plaskett, Trisha Sisk, Gabriel Vannice, and Nathaniel "Nate" Watkins (left to right)
As it heads into its eighth year of operation, Georgia Tech Staff Council will welcome new members in 2022.
Elections held in September brought the following nine staffers from the respective Job Classification and Compensation System categories onto the Council to serve three-year terms beginning next January:
Administrative and Professional
- Dominique “Niccole” Coleman, client manager, Institute Communications
- Savitra Dow, program and operations manager, Academic Transition Programs
- Julie Kimble, consultant, Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Raquel Plaskett, faculty support coordinator, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Trisha Sisk, associate director of development stewardship, Office of Development
- Gabriel Vannice, information technology support manager, Office of Information Technology
- Nathaniel “Nate” Watkins, enterprise resource planning system analyst lead, Office of Information Technology
Science and Research
- Kalah Byrd, biosafety specialist, Environmental Health and Safety
- Samuel Evans III, fleet services manager, Facilities
As a result of four vacancies this year, the following members will serve temporary terms based upon receiving the next highest number of votes from the 2020 and 2021 Staff Council elections:
- Erik Johnson, program advisor, Student Center
- Twyla Moore, assistant director of human resources, College of Design
- Jeneen Parker Mosley, administrative professional, Environmental Health and Safety
- Diana Sutton-Fernandez, organizational readiness specialist, Administrative Service Center
“As Georgia Tech Staff Council closes out its seventh year, it is my honor to welcome our newly elected members,” 2021 Chair Quinae Ford said. “I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the role of chair this year and look forward to witnessing the exceptional work that will continue to engage and inform our staff.”
Ford will remain a part of the group through 2022 as past-chair ex officio.
Staff Council would also like to thank and recognize the following members who finished three-year or temporary terms this year: Melody Austin, Jeffrey Bridges, David Brown, Sterling Dunkley, Jonathan Etress, and Byron Fitch.
To learn more about the Georgia Tech Staff Council, visit staffcouncil.gatech.edu.
Twyla Moore, Jeneen Parker Mosley, Erik Johnson, and Diana Sutton-Fernandez (clockwise, left to right)