Dean Kaye Husbands Fealing Joins Distinguished Leaders as Part of the Aspen Economic Strategy Group
Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts Dean Kaye Husbands Fealing has been appointed one of eight new members of the Aspen Economic Strategy Group (AESG). The announcement was made in a press release to announce Timothy Geithner as new co-chair with Hank Paulson, and to unveil the group’s new policy volume examining challenges and opportunities of the post-pandemic economy.
Husbands Fealing joins the following new members:
- Darius Adamczyk - Chairman and CEO, Honeywell
- Kerwin Charles - Indra K. Nooyi Dean and Frederic D. Wolfe Professor of Economics, Policy and Management at the Yale School of Management
- Tony Coles - Chairperson and CEO, Cerevel Therapeutics
- Karen Dynan - Professor of the Practice, Harvard Economics Department and Harvard Kennedy School
- Craig Garthwaite - Herman Smith Research Professor in Hospital and Health Services Management; Director of the Program on Healthcare at the Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- Edward Glaeser - Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor and the Chair of the Department of Economics at Harvard University
- Paul Ryan - former US Speaker of the House and Founder of the American Idea Foundation
The AESG, a program of the Aspen Institute, is composed of a diverse, bipartisan group of distinguished leaders and thinkers with the goal of promoting evidence-based solutions to significant U.S. economic challenges. The group fosters the exchange of economic policy ideas and seeks to clarify the lines of debate on emerging economic issues while promoting bipartisan relationship-building among current and future generations of policy leaders in Washington. More information can be found at https://economicstrategygroup.org/.