- Staff Member Using Art and Microsoft Grant to Improve STEM Accessibility
- Documentary by Global Media and Cultures Alumnus Steven Norris Debuts at Atlant…
- Don't Miss Staff Appreciation Day
- Registration Open for Fall Citizens Police Academy
- Claim Your $200 Credit for Getting the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Prepare Now For Open Enrollment
About The Whistle
The Whistle is Georgia Tech's biweekly faculty/staff print news publication. It is printed and delivered to campus every other Monday throughout the year, with the exception of a hiatus during the second half of December.
The Whistle is designed to enhance the experience of working at Georgia Tech by sharing information employees can use to perform their jobs better and connect to the greater Georgia Tech community.
Types of content include:
- Institute-wide news and updates
- Campus life stories
- Employee awards and recognition
- Employee profiles
- Calendar of events
- Oct. 25
- Nov. 8
- Nov. 22
- Dec. 6
Editorial submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 10 working days prior to desired publication.